Product Type: Roll-top backpack / daypack
Weight: 880 g
Size: 15 (rolled) - 20 L
Dimensions: 25x57(39)x13 cm
(width on to/height (rolled)/depth)
- Base: 100% waxed organic cotton canvas (made in UK)
- Lining: waterproof polyester fabric
- Bottom: premium sustainable Italian leather (EPD, Der Blaue Engel, Leather from Italy FULL CYCLE and ISO/TS14067 certified)
Top closure: opening with a zip, plus the 2 straps and metal D-rings when rolled down
- front pocket (21x27 cm) with waterproof YKK zipper enclosure
- 2 side pockets (13x22 cm) with push buttons
- inner padded laptop folder (26x40 cm)
- inner zipper pocket (20x26 cm)
- key ring for keys
Padded shoulder straps and padded back for additional comfort.
- Try washing off dirt with water and/or small brush!
- If the bag is heavily soiled use bar soap, flaked soap or saddle soap (you can use any stain-remover soap, but do not use detergent).
- Never use detergent (liquid or powder) to clean the bag!
- Never dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the wax finish!
- Do not put these bags in the washing machine!
In order to restore the wax, we offer additional British Millerain reproofing wax in gorgeous retro tins: refinishing ointment left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.
The backpacks are all made in Hungary: tailored in our own workshop in Budapest, sewn in Gyal.